Source: www.securityweek.com – Author: Mike Lennon
Hi, what are you looking for?
Malware & Threats
Join thousands of attendees as we dive into threat hunting tools and frameworks, and explore value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack. (Register Now)
SecurityWeek’s Threat Detection & Incident Response Summit will take place today from 11AM-4PM ET.
This fully immersive online event brings together security practitioners from around the world to share war stories on breaches and the murky world of high-end cyberattacks.
Join thousands of attendees as we dive into threat hunting tools and frameworks, and explore value of threat intelligence data in the defender’s security stack.
We have a great lineup of sessions and technical demos that you won’t want to miss! Add a calendar reminder now to be notified when it’s time to login.
Agenda Sessions Include (view full agenda):
- SEARCH Party: Threat Hunting in the Clouds
- Mastering the Cyber Battlefield – Your Guide to ICS/OT Incident Response Preparation
- Fireside Chat With John Hultquist, Chief Analyst, Mandiant
- Deciphering the Unknown: Leveraging Knowns in Cyber Threat Detection
- The Latest in Ransomware (and What to Do About It)
- Cyber Resilience: The New Strategy to Cope with Increased Threats
- Attacker Mindset in the Cloud
- Zero Trust-Based Strategies to Optimize Cyber Threat Defense Across the Attack Chain
- Technical Demonstrations and Full Virtual Expo Hall
For more than 10 years, Mike Lennon has been closely monitoring the threat landscape and analyzing trends in the National Security and enterprise cybersecurity space. In his role at SecurityWeek, he oversees the editorial direction of the publication and is the Director of several leading security industry conferences around the world.
Daily Briefing Newsletter
Subscribe to the SecurityWeek Email Briefing to stay informed on the latest threats, trends, and technology, along with insightful columns from industry experts.
SecurityWeek’s Threat Detection and Incident Response Summit brings together security practitioners from around the world to share war stories on breaches, APT attacks and threat intelligence.
Securityweek’s CISO Forum will address issues and challenges that are top of mind for today’s security leaders and what the future looks like as chief defenders of the enterprise.
Original Post URL: https://www.securityweek.com/virtual-event-today-threat-detection-and-incident-response-summit/
Category & Tags: Malware & Threats,Threat Intelligence,Training & Awareness,Featured – Malware & Threats,Threat Intelligence,Training & Awareness,Featured