Simple Guide for Development and Operation.
Welcome to DevSecOpsGuides, a comprehensive resource for developers, security professionals, and operations teams who want to learn about the world of DevSecOps. DevSecOps is the practice of integrating security into the entire software development lifecycle, from code creation Simple Guide for Development and Operation to deployment and beyond. This approach ensures that security is a top priority at every stage of the development process, leading to more secure and reliable applications.
Our guides cover a wide range of topics related to DevSecOps, including:
- Secure coding practices: Learn how to write code that is resistant to common security threats such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflow.
- Threat modeling: Learn how to identify potential security vulnerabilities in your applications
and prioritize them based on their impact and likelihood of occurrence.
- Security testing: Learn about different types of security testing, such as penetration testing,
vulnerability scanning, and code review, and how to incorporate them into your DevSecOps
- Infrastructure security: Learn about securing the infrastructure that supports your
applications, including servers, networks, and databases.
- Compliance and regulations: Learn about compliance requirements and regulations such as
GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS, and how to ensure that your applications meet these standards.
- Incident response: Learn how to respond to security incidents quickly and effectively,
minimizing the impact on your organization and customers.
Our guides are written by experts in the field of DevSecOps, and are designed to be accessible to
developers, security professionals, and operations teams at all levels of experience. Whether you
are just getting started with DevSecOps or are looking to deepen your knowledge and skills,
DevSecOpsGuides is the perfect resource for you.
When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue,
email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change. Read more
about becoming a contributor in our GitHub repo.
Download & read the complete docu below 👇👇👇