Cyber threat intelligence lab sharing this monthly CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE ADVISORY REPORT summarizing hundreds of cyber attacks and threat alerts across the world. We are restricting to the summary of ten such items in this report.
The objective of this report is to benefit your organization by providing insights into various recent cyber threats and risks.
SECURE YOUR CYBERSPACE
SecureClaw’s cybersecurity services, products, and solutions explained at end of this report are geared to help you manage various challenges and meet growing organizational expectations for various cybersecurity needs and customized solutions.
Top 10 Threats of the Month
- Johnson Controls Suffers Ransomware Attack
- Snatch Ransomware Group Leaked User’s Location and Internal Data
- Hackers Exploit Interest in Criminal Version of ChatGPT to Scam Other Crooks
- Millions of Exim mail servers exposed to zero-day RCE attacks
- North Korean hackers posed as Meta recruiter on LinkedIn
- 900 US Schools Impacted by MOVEit Hack at National Student Clearinghouse
- Microsoft AI Researchers Accidentally Expose 38 TB Confidential Data
- North Korean and Chinese Hackers Attacking Healthcare Industries
- Agriculture Industry on Alert After String of Cyber Attacks
- MGM casino’s ESXi servers allegedly encrypted in Ransomware Attack