web analytics

Catalogic Software adds newer detection and backup capabilities

Catalogic Software has announced the latest version of its DPX enterprise data protection software, DPX 4.8.1, which now includes GuardMode for early detection of ransomware, and DPX vPlus, cloud backup support for Microsoft 365 and other open virtualization platforms.

Catalogic DPX is a proprietary data protection platform that offers the capability to backup data and applications from virtualized machines. 

According to Catalogic COO Sathya Sankaran, VMWare and HyperV make up about 80% of the virtualization hypervisor market, while the remaining 20% is attributed to a mix of players, including Microsoft 365, and various open source options such as XenServer, Oracle VM, KVM, RedHat, Acropolis, OpenStack and RHV/oVirt. Catalogic DPX vPlus will provide support for these other hypervisors that are “usually neglected” by other backup solutions, according to Sankaran.

To read this article in full, please click here

Leer másCSO Online


advisor pick´S post

More Latest Published Posts